Talega Sky - Bench Bags
The Talega is the jewel of the crown of Bench Bags, expert leather artisans. The Talega, a gorgeous handbag handmade in Spain, is an everyday complement turned into a real luxury. Made with infinite care out of soft, natural wax leather, every single detail is very well thougtht of. The Talega is more than just a handbag, it is a friend that will get better with time, just like you!
Why is The Talega so special? In Spain, the talega is a traditional bag used to carry the fresh bread made on the day. It brings fond memories as the smell and crunchiness of the fresh baguette. Bench Bags inspired this modern design in something very traditional.
- The Talega is created from a flat, round base and four Natural Wax Leather panels.
- Scoop-shaped top.
- The handbag has a metal zip along the top to close The Talega.
- Rings and two narrow shoulder straps in chocolate (The Sky and Parchment Talegas have the straps in Tan color)
- The lining is burnt orange strong cotton for contrast and durability.
- Leather key strap inside to secure your keys and to find them easily.
- Leather trimmed slip pocket and leather trimmed zip pocket with leather zip-pull can also be found inside.
- The Talega comes with a burn orange cotton dust bags to protect when not in use.
- Heigth: 29cm
- Width: 44cm
- Depth : 33cm
- Handle drop 22cm